When it comes to sorting through the complexities of insurance industry mergers and acquisitions, MLBC offers unparalleled experience.
Since 1995, Mike Lombardi has led deal teams, prepared appraisals, and performed due diligence for buyers or sellers in over 40 transactions in the insurance industry in USA, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. The breadth of Mike’s experience in completed transactions brings a unique knowledge base to every phase of the M&A process:
• Identification of target buyers or sellers
• Project management
• Analysis of potential deal structures
• Actuarial appraisal preparation or review
• Bid pricing and negotiations
• Due diligence
• Regulatory compliance and approval
• Post-deal implementation and management.